Your Business Made Better
Strengthen your business and your team with practical, hands-on support from our experts. We focus on you, your people and the future of your business.
You’re not the only one.
Most of our clients haven’t worked with consultants before and have expressed that they were hesitant to reach out. They had been successful to this point, but something was holding them back from moving forward, but they didn’t know how a consultant could help. Here are some of the ways.
We know there are times when you just need an answer. What should a severance be? What is the process to conduct a difficult conversation? Where should a vacancy be advertised? How do I decide on a new line of business? We have some answers.
A Little Tweaking
No project is too small for our team. We are happy to update a few policies, create a couple templates or be your thinking partner.
You’ve known for a while now that it’s time to up your game but lack time and resources to plan and execute. There might be a paper system that should be digitized, procedures that need to be documentated or information required on fair market employee pay. We can help.
It may be time to transition the business or to take that leap of faith to expand. Either way, you need a plan and maybe a little hand-holding to make that plan a reality,
How We Work
As we work longer with you, we’re more than just Advisors and we’re not a full-time Executive on your management team. Our Hands-On Management Consulting services go beyond traditional consulting to make sure that you see results, by working directly with you and your team.
Beyond planning and advice, we also dedicate time to executing on plans and recommendations by leading projects and initiatives that do not warrant staffing a permanent in-house position.
- Primary function is to give advice
- Limited commitment to your success
- No specific deliverables
- 1-1 relationship with President/CEO
- Primary function is to act as a multiplier and move the company forward quickly
- Dedicated commitment to specific deliverables
- Project-based performance measurement
- Work with your team to provide coaching and hand-off
- Involved in day-to-day functions and have ability to influence company culture
- Set time commitment
- Many deliverables and competing demands on time
- In-house performance measurement
- Leads a team
Omni Consulting Can Help If:
- You want to take the next leap forward with your business
- Your HR challenges seem never-ending
- You don’t have anyone you can speak to about the whole of your business and want your ambitions confirmed or corrected before taking action
- You need to rethink your role in the business (whether you want to scale, step back, or just take more vacation time)
- You’re preparing to transition or sell your company
I strongly recommend Omni Management Consulting Group to any small business that needs a little help clarifying your goals and financials and never seems to have the "time" to do it. You will not regret it!
You guys have done such a great job for us over the years. You've essentially worked yourselves out of a job because we don’t need you as much anymore.
You guys have been great. Our values and the way we work very much align.
We want to have a long-term relationship with Omni.
It’s amazing how much this project has accomplished in such a short time.
I’m really enjoying working with the Omni team!